How to Access Austin Bank Mobile Browser:
From the text message received after activating your mobile device, select the mobile browser hyperlink.
Bookmark the mobile browser hyperlink to easily access Austin Bank Mobile in the future.
How to View Accounts:
- Login to Austin MobileTM using your current Online Banking login.
- The Main Menu page is displayed. Select "View Accounts".
- The "Account Balances" page is displayed. All accounts enrolled in Austin MobileTM display along with the current balance. Select the account balance to view a list of transactions for the applicable account.
- The "Account Details" page is displayed. Select "Transactions" to view transaction history for the applicable account.
- The "Transaction History" page is displayed.
- Select "Prev" to veiw the previous transaction.
- Select "Next" to view the next transaction.
- Select "Back" to return to the History page.
- Select "Menu" to return to the Main Menu.
- Select "Log Off" to close Austin MobileTM.
To use the Austin Bank Mobile
Browser, your mobile device must have Internet access and may require a data service plan.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to be enrolled in Online Banking to use the Mobile Browser?
Yes, you must enroll in Online Banking to use the Mobile Browser. The same Access ID and password used with your online banking allows you access to the mobile banking applications.
- When I click the link for the Austin Bank Mobile web site nothing happens, what should I do?
Every mobile device and mobile network is different, so you may not be able to click on a link in a text message.
Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Open the text message and copy the web site URL. Open your browser and paste the URL, then click "Enter" or "Go". This
should take you directly to the web site.
- Open the text message and write down your unique web site URL. Type the URL in your device's web browser to go directly to the
If you still can't access the Austin Bank Mobile web site, contact your mobile service carrier.