Austin Bank is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We want everyone who visits the Austin Bank website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
To help us make the Austin Bank website accessible to all, we endeavor to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
Our Current Accessibility Features:
- Alternative text detail for images and other non-text items
- The ability to modify text size using browser controls
- Titles for additional information
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists for page comprehension
- Video files which include closed captioning
- Association of forms with labels
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. If you experience difficulty accessing any content or functionality on our website, please contact us in any of the following ways:
We are always open to making improvements to provide the best possible online experience for our customers. All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is welcome and will be carefully considered.