Treasury Management provides tools & information to improve cash flow
Whether you are just starting a company, or have an established family operation, or a large corporation, Austin Bank Treasury Management provides you the financial tools and information to improve cash flow and increase profits.
Austin Bank has the expertise to help you achieve your financial goals. Austin Net gives you the competitive advantage to have full service access to your accounts in a completely secure environment. Conduct your banking anywhere you have Internet access at any time. You will be able to do everything necessary to manage your business cash flow.
*ACH Origination and Wire transfers request received after 3 p.m. will be processed on the next business day.
- Review Account Information & Balances
- Transaction Inquiry and Research
- Transfer Funds between your Austin Bank Accounts
- Company Controlled Authorization and Access
- Customized Account Names and Groupings
- Originate ACH Transactions*
- Direct Deposit
- Cash Concentration
- Controlled Disbursements
- Electronic Tax Payment
- Originate Wire Transfers*
- Optional Dual Authorization for Fund Transfers & File Origination
- Place Stop Payments
- View Images of your checks
- Download Statement & Transactions
Austin Bank uses state-of-the-industry security software and hardware to ensure account information remains secure. Complete privacy, controlled through encryption and passwords, ensures only authorized access to your accounts.
Ask us about Direct Deposit.
- You could save employee time and increase productivity?
- You could reduce fraud risk and payroll expenses?
Contact a Treasury Management Officer
Austin Bank offers a full line of business products. If you would like to know about any of our Treasury Management services or would like a Treasury Management Officer to contact you, please click here
or call 1-800-644-9275