Austin Bank Debit Card - looks like a credit card but works like a check
| || |
with your Austin Bank
|It's a Debit Card |
Make purchases from merchants displaying the MasterCard logo.
|It’s an ATM Card |
- Get cash from checking or savings
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds
- Check account balances
Why is your Austin Bank Debit Card Better Than a Check? Pay from your checking account where checks are not accepted Detailed Records
Purchase date, merchant's name, and more is provided on your Austin Bank checking account statement. Protects Identity
No need to give personal information when making a purchase. Security
To report a lost or stolen Austin Bank Check & ATM card, call 800-528-2273. We can block usage and replace your card.
Austin Bank Business Debit Card
You already know how convenient it is to use your personal Austin Bank Check & ATM card to pay for your business purchases and get cash. Now Austin Bank is providing even more benefits through a new check card designed exclusively for your business checking account: the Austin Bank BusinessCard. At Austin Bank, it’s all about convenience
- Take advantage of the same convenience you’ve enjoyed with your Austin Bank debit card now with a new Austin Bank Business Debit MasterCard. With your new business debit card, you no longer have to carry your business checkbook or write business checks. This easy payment tool combines an ATM card and your business checkbook, providing convenient, instant access to your business checking account funds. Plus, it’s easy to keep business and personal expenses separate
- The Austin Bank BusinessCard makes it easy to keep track of business expenses and separate personal purchases from business activities. More control over company expenses
– You will receive an itemized listing of all transactions on your monthly business checking account statement, which can make it easier to monitor employee spending, identify potential tax deductions, and fill out expense reports. This is especially valuable at tax time. And the Austin Bank BusinessCard may be used as an ATM card, too. More convenience than petty cash
– The more you and your employees use the card for everyday business expenses (like office supplies, gasoline, or business lunches), the less time you’ll spend reconciling your company’s petty cash account. More protection than cash or checks
–Most purchases made with your debit card (including computers, fax machines, and other business equipment) are automatically covered by theft and damage protection, plus extended warranties. More security for business travelers
– Cardholder benefits include free emergency travel assistance from over 75 countries, 24 hour roadside assistance, emergency medical protection and legal referrals, plus access to cash via the MasterCard/Maestro/Cirrus ATM network in over 190 countries and territories.
So don’t miss this opportunity to make your business checking account work harder than ever. To request the business debit cards for yourself and key employees, simply bring the attached form to any Austin Bank location. If you have questions, please call 800-644-9275.
Click here for the Business Debit Card Request Form
Lost, Stolen or Card Fraud Issues
|800-644-9275 ||Austin Bank Customer Service Mon - Fri, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm |
Call to advise us if you plan on using your card outside your normal geographic shopping area such as when planning to travel out of State, out of the U.S., etc. Also use this number during business hours to report lost or stolen cards or for assistance on a blocked card.
|800-472-3272 ||Use this number only during non-business hours to report lost or stolen cards. |
|Helpful Hint: lt is a good habit to check your account balance daily using the online banking feature. |